Kerryn Phelps - 60 year old passionate Australian
I am a local doctor, mother, grandmother, small business owner and Passionate Australian. In my professional life, I have always taken a common sense approach to solving even the most complex problems.
I care about:
• A secure future for Medicare and better delivery of health services
• Protecting our environment, including real action on climate change
• We must maintain an independent ABC free from political interference
• Encouraging entrepreneurship and supporting small business
• Protecting your investments and superannuation
• Fast-tracking investment in renewable energy
• Social justice and inclusion
• Secular government
• Humane treatment of asylum seekers on Nauru and Manus Island
• I believe it is our moral and ethical responsibility to bring an end to Live Sheep Exports
And I promise to behave like I have always done, with decency and respect for the people I represent.
This was extracted from here for you to read more. This is non bias on a political basis, simply an insight into sixty year old woman with conviction and determination for a cause.